The directors of the Wisconsin State Curling Association will have their semi-annual meeting at the Poynette Curling Club on Saturday, October 3. Read on for the agenda.
WSCA BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Date: October 3, 2009
Time: 9:30 A.M.
Place: Poynette Curling Club; Poynette, Wisconsin
AGENDA: DIRECTORS MEETING
1. Call to Order (Roe).
2. Roll Call (Dry). Please limit reports to 10 minutes and have names and dates on hard copy to give to secretary.
3. Approval of Minutes from previous board meeting (Dry).
4. Treasurer’s Report (Dunlop).
5. USCA Director’s Reports (Swandby, Maskel, Carlson, Erbach, and Krake).
6. Break - 10 minutes.
7. Presentation and Q&A with USCA CEO Rick Patzke.
8. President’s Report (Roe).
9. Committee Reports by Chairpersons:
A. Rules (Maskel)
B. Website (Hartman).
i. Juniors (Hartman).
ii. Men’s (Roe).
iii. Women’s (Roe).
iv. Mixed (Roe).
E. Senior Curling (Baker).
F. High School Curling (Caulum/Griepentrog).
10. Old Business.
11. New Business.
12. Next meeting date and place.