The members and directors of the Wisconsin State Curling Association will have their semi-annual meeting at the United States Curling Association office in Stevens Point on Saturday, April 25. Read on for the agenda.
WSCA MEMBERS AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETINGS
Date: April 25, 2009
Time: 9:30 A.M.
Place: USCA National Office; 5525 Clems Way, Stevens Point, WI
AGENDA: MEETING OF MEMBERSHIP
1. Call to Order (roll call). Please limit reports to 10 minutes and have names and dates on hard copy to give to secretary.
2. Old business.
3. New business.
A. Application of membership for Shady Thicket C.C. (Beau Moore)
AGENDA: DIRECTOR’S MEETING
1. Call to Order (Roe).
2. Approval of Minutes from previous board meeting (Dry).
3. Treasurer’s Report (Dunlop).
4. USCA Director’s Reports (Swandby, Maskel, Maier, Carlson and Erbach).
5. Break - 10 minutes.
6. President’s Report (Roe).
7. Committee Reports by Chairpersons:
A. Rules (Maskel).
B. Directory/Website (Dry; Hartman).
C. By-Laws (Russell):
i. Committee to review and vote on proposed amendments to by-laws (Carlson).
i. Juniors (Hartman).
ii. Men’s (Roe).
iii. Women’s (Roe).
iv. Mixed (Roe).
E. Senior Curling (Dushek).
F. High School Curling (Caulum/Griepentrog).
8. Old Business.
9. New Business:
A. Nomination and election of USCA Representative to replace Judy Maier (Nomination Committee nominates Kellie Krake; Carlson, Chair).
10. Next meeting date and place.